The Widgetkit Slideshow is the ultimate image and content slideshow for Joomla and WordPress. It’s flexible, easy to customize and completely built with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Clean and very lightweight code
- 17 eye-catching transition effects
- Fully responsive including all effects
- Uses hardware accelerated CSS3 animations
- Supports HTML captions
- Swipe navigation on mobile devices
- Built with HTML5, CSS3, PHP 5.3+ and the latest jQuery version
- Works with Joomla and WordPress
Slideshow Screen Example
This is an image slideshow with the famous Ken Burns effect.
Slideshow Default Example
This is an image slideshow with eye-catching transition effects.
- All widgets are fully responsive
- Use shortcodes to show widgets anywhere
- Clean and lightweight code
- User friendly interface
- Supports touch gestures for mobile devices
- Built with the UIkit framework
Showcase Box Example
This a content showcase using all the features from the Slideset widget as a navigation. Any kind of HTML content can be used inside the navigation.
Por cuarto año, estaremos cubriendo el Mundial de Trail Running de la IAU. A partir de las 00:30hs (Hora Argentina) daremos inicio a la cobertura en vivo de la Selección Argentina de UltraTrail desde Braga, Portugal.
Showcase Button Example
This is an image slideshow with some nice navigation buttons. You can place any kind of HTML in the navigation buttons.
This is a classic, tabbed slideshow. Tabs can be aligned to the left, right and center.
Tabs Bar Example
This is a slideshow with a tabbed navigation bar. Tabs can be aligned to the left, right and center.
This is a slideshow with a vertical tabbed list as a navigation.
How To Use
The Widgetkit Slideshow takes full advantage of the very user-friendly Widgetkit administration user interface. It has never been easier to create and manage all the slideshows and their different slides in one place. After you created a slideshow you can load it anywhere in your theme using shortcodes or the universal Widgetkit Joomla module or WordPress widget.